Law Firm Profit Improvement
Many smaller law firms in Australia and New Zealand suffer from poor profitability.
Poor law firm profit leads to many problems in a professional practice such as:
– Inability to attract principals
– Inability to attract and retain quality staff
– Inability to sell your practice for a good price
– Inability to afford quality training for principals and staff
– Inability to afford the latest technology
All of this leads to mediocre outcomes, for the principals, staff and clients of the firm.
The exciting thing is that once you start to turn that around, then all of those same areas of weakness, become strengths.