Law Firm Financial Performance – Are you happy how your firm is performing?
Are any of these practice areas, problems for you and your practice?
1) Finding new staff
2) Finding more clients/getting more work
3) Getting your existing staff to perform better
4) Poor cash flow
If so, we can help.
We are re running the Small Law Firm Financial Performance Webinars that we have run over the last few months.
NB. All of these webinars will qualify for 1 hour of CLE under the legal practice management stream.
The webinars that are being re run are:
1) “How to Recruit Professional Staff for a Small Legal Practice” Wednesday 22nd Feb 2012 at 1pm NSW time (we have daylight saving)
2) “Legal Marketing that Really Works for a Small Legal Practice” Wednesday 29th Feb 2012 at 1pm NSW time
3) “Helping your Employed Fee Earners To Perform Better” Wednesday 7th March 2012 at 1pm NSW time
4) “How to Improve Cash Flow in a Small Legal Practice” Wednesday 14th March 2012 at 1pm NSW time.
To register for any of these webinars go to the shop now. Click here for the shop
While we think that you will get value from the webinars and are prepared to put our money where our mouth is, with a “money back guarantee”, don’t just take our word for it. Here are some comments from past attendees
“The video presentation contained practical strategies for improving cash flow”
Tiffany Hart- PEACOCKES Solicitors- Dubbo NS
“Colin has a good understanding of the realities of rural and regional legal practices and his presentation makes real sense, encouraging practitioners who are ready for it, to get the best out of their businesses.”
Louise Dix- Higgins & Dix Lawyers- Laurieton NSW
“I got a lot out of the marketing webinar and it has prompted us to update our marketing plan”
Greg Spiers- Beck Legal- Bendigo VIC
Running a small legal practice is challenging, so let us help you make it easier by improving your law firm financial performance.